Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Off to a Great Start!

Well thanks everyone for showing your support! Since the site has been live we have gotten over 500 views! And I promise they aren't all just me ;)

I'm really excited about turning this racing program into a solid gig this year. Bare with me as I get used to this format and am able to get my bearings straight.

In fact, I already have people wanting to host my web site on their host to draw in traffic... pretty sweet! Then I will be able to bring you even more content and increase the quality of the site ten fold.


As always, here is a sweet pic to keep your attention span going: This is me driving Chris Ward's Formula D car at the KMS Nationals back in November. I placed 6th after a controversial call, but that's drifting!

Click to CSI: Enhance!

No comments:

Post a Comment