Monday, March 25, 2013

Gifts from Achilles Radial!

Thanks to Achilles Radial for sending me these!! Do you recognize them?

Yeah, thats exactly right. They are THE end plates to the monster wing that is attached to Daigo Saito's SC430 drift car. Daigo Saito is officially the D1GP/Formula D/FD Asia world champion of all that is Drift.

Now I don't have 1300hp but I'm pretty sure this will be a nice addition to my Big Country Labs Wing. Anyhoo. Robbie Nishida signed it alongside Daigo himself.

If I do say so myself, I'm pretty stoked and a little fanboyish. Can't wait to rock these badboys!

FYI: The damage on the plates is from when he took out the wall at Las Vegas last year. BOSS!!!!!!

And always don't forget to checkout the Achilles Radial Facebook!

Click to CSI: Enhance!

No comments:

Post a Comment