Sunday, March 24, 2013

Welcome to Alfano Racing's official website!

Hey everyone! Thanks for checking in. This will be the main source for all of your 2013 Alfano Racing news!   As you can see, my Instagram and Twitter feeds are attached, so this can and will be your one stop shop! I'm going to be updating regularly about my 2013 build and what kind of progress we are making. Big news is coming so stay tuned!!!!

I'm a man of very little serious words. Mostly a lot of fluff, so in order to take myself more serious I'm mostly just going to post pictures. Most of which, sadly, will probably be from Instagram because lets face it... I'M LAZY.

-J.J.

Here is a sweet picture of my race machine from 2012 to keep things interesting, as usual, the rear bumper is dislodging itself from the vehicle.

CLICK TO CSI: ENHANCE



No comments:

Post a Comment