Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Deep Vengeance is the Daughter of Deep Silence. - Vittorio Alfieri

Ok, so the nerdy quote grabbed your attention huh? What does that have to with drifting you might ask.

It doesn't.

But if I wanted to be clever, I could use it as a segway to introduce you to Vengeance Racing. Local to my home state of Georgia, Vengeance Racing has earned their name through their highly praised custom camshafts for the LSX application.

I had the privilege to talk to them about what products would be best for a high revving torque machine, and we came to an understanding that money must be spent for reliability. (Learned that the hard way with  my SR.)

So, looks like the 6.0 is getting a nice mix of parts, including:

Vengeance Racing VRX5 Camshaft 236/238 .602/.605 113+2
Hardened Pushrods
Dual Titanium Springs/Retainers
LS7 Lifters
Katech Timing Chain (Good enough for LeMans, good enough for me!)
ARP Headstuds and Crank Bolt
SLP Underdrive pulley

and the Comp Cams Trunion Rocker upgrade which removes the needle bearings in the lightweight stock rockers and replaces them with a more durable and fail-safe option.


Needless to say, I'm pretty pumped and so is my wallet.

Thanks to Ron and Kevin for answering all of my dumb questions, and getting me on the right path to ripping the track!


And to close, here are some pictures of things I could buy with the money I just spent:







1 comment:

  1. Nothing you wrote made any sense to me. But the picture of those cheeseburgers looks tasty. Also, nice website thus far.

    ReplyDelete